Marketing Manager DACH
Do you live and breathe marketing? Love the idea of working with an international team in a fast-paced environment?
What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
About the role:
We are looking for a customer-centric, data-driven, German speaking marketer to own the top-of-the-funnel for Amplexor in DACH . The Content Marketing Manager DACH will join Amplexor Global Marketing team, leading the regional marketing initiatives across German speaking markets.
If you strive in growing brands’ reach and performance in a collaborative and laid-back environment then we might just be the right fit for your next career move.
- Drive regional marketing strategy and cross-channel initiatives to increase local awareness
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads through effective inbound/content strategies
- Create, implement and monitor local/regional campaigns aligned with global guidelines
- Manage editorial/content plan (including ebooks, case studies, blogs, webinars, infographics)
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve conversion, through CTAs, landing pages, etc.
- Identify potential local partnerships and establish key relation with media or influencers
- Gather and analyze competitive market intelligence
- Work closely with German sales team, local SME and other key stakeholders
- Minimum of 2/3 years of B2B Marketing experience
- Professional fluency in German and English
- Sound understanding of B2B customer journeys and targeting
- Previous experience with inbound/content strategy, including copywriting and blogging
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns (including Social Advertising and Google adwords)
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot is a plus), Web analytics and SEO
- Up to date with digital/social landscape and marketing best practices
- Creative thinker and able to pick up new skills and concepts quickly
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Flexible work options
- Casual office dress code
- Health Insurance
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Seniority days
- Location: Paço de Arcos