SAP Program Manager
Lisbon, Paço de Arcos
Do you want to join a team that is working at the intersection of code and culture, where technology and global languages meet? If so, Amplexor is the place for you.
Our DNA is in the global content lifecycle; our future is in global digital engagement. This means we are the experts in helping brands engage in global conversations with all their users in any language, at any time. All of this requires a cutting-edge production platform powered by SAP, and that's exactly what you will be working on.
You'll be working on creating, tracking, reporting and leading different projects in order to optimize S/4 Hana to support a global content, language, and digital business. You'll work with passionate colleagues with a background in machine learning, big data, NLP, localization technology, finance, and business process management. Your stakeholders will span the globe, and your end customers will be some of the world's biggest brands.
Are you ready? Join us!
- Organizing programs and activities, for the different SAP related initiatives, in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Tracking programs, including timelines, dependencies and risks
- Lateral and upward communication and reporting around these programs, including to technical, business and finance stakeholders, plus executive sponsors
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits.
- Creating and managing long-term SAP related goals
- Analyze and communicate with all stakeholders all program related risks and mitigation actions
- University degree in Computer Science, Business or related field
- At least ten years’ experience in Business Consulting, with focus on SAP implementations
- Good overview of all SAP modules, specially FI, PS and SD/MM
- Knowledge of ABAP is considered a plus
- Previous experience with SAP BW is a plus
- Confirmed experience in complete SAP Project Life Cycle implementation
- Proven program/project management skills and hands-on experience;
- Hands-on change management skills;
- Familiar with business requirements, user acceptance test phase;
- Knowledge of company processes;
- Health insurace
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Seniority days