Lithuanian In-House Translator/Reviser
Love the idea to get the opportunity to grow and to develop an international career in a multicultural environment?
Is innovation part of your life?
What are you waiting for?
Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed Lithuanian Translator who would like to join our in-house translators’ team in Riga.
- Perform translation of different texts (legal, administrative, technical, marketing etc.) into Lithuanian, your native language.
- Perform revision and proofreading tasks.
- Primary objectives include meeting deadlines, and ensuring quality according to the AMPLEXOR quality standards.
- Perfect command of Lithuanian language – grammar, language rules, style etc..
- Thorough knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of any other EU language would be a big advantage.
- Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, philology) would be an advantage.
- Translation experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to work within a team towards a shared goal, willingness to collaborate with colleagues in other teams/departments, ready to share own experience and adjust to at times unpredictable workflow.
- Goal driven / oriented personality, always looking for the next step in self-development and carrier path.
- Support with relocation to Riga, including provision of initial accommodation (1 month rent) and trip to Riga.
- Enjoy international work environment with colleagues from 5 different countries (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NX1WAL8Bjw&t=1s).
- Competitive salary in Latvian market (annual salary from 12,480 EUR) accompanied by other incentives (private health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus).
- Flexible work schedule and work from home.
- Vast opportunities to learn all about translation business and participate in various training / webinars e.g. CAT tools, latest industry trends, events organized by our clients for knowledge exchange etc.
- Work in a multicultural company with over 30 years of experience and a steady position among the top 10 worldwide market leaders for language services.
- Experience the life and culture in Latvia (learn more about Riga here: www.liveriga.com).
For more information please call +371 677 98 602 or check our website: www.amplexor.com.