Project Coordinator-Localisation (Translation Projects)
Tamil Nadu, Chennai
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEWNO 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
THE JOB ROLE
§ Fulfil the customer requirements through analysing requested services and establishing workflows;
§ Plan project volumes and determine the number, competence and qualifications of the necessary resources;
§ Build up the project team together;
§ Allocate language service jobs in the most efficient way to meet the project deadlines;
§ Maintain project registers to obtain the statistics necessary to measure the profitability of the project;
§ Ensure application of computer aided tools (Trados and TagEditor, Across, Escaepe, SAP, XTM, project specific tools) to optimize productions processes and improve the product quality;
§ Define principles of translation memory maintenance in cooperation with translators;
§ Prevent and resolve problems that might endanger smooth production flow;
§ Maintain customer relationships;
§ Should have best interaction with the client;
§ Should maintain the workflow of the project to meet the deadline;
§ Project creation & finalize or review of the documents should be done;
§ Coordinate with team members & maintain the production details to report to the project manager.
1.1 Educational background
§ Preferably a completed university degree
1.2 Professional experience Preferred 1-2 Years of experience in project coordination field (or) Management field
Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of English and any other language required (most frequently French)
- Very good general computer skills (MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- High level of autonomy, excellent organisational skills, solution-oriented and critical thinking approved in test selection tasks and interviews
- Friendliness, open-mindedness and willingness to fit into the team and become a reliable and responsible member of it.
- Positive, analytical and cost-effective thinking
- Ability to define the scope of assigned projects, manages associated risks and problems
- Ability to deliver what is planned from a timing, cost and quality standpoint
- Ability to understand cross-fertilization
- Capacity to rapidly capture different internal processes of the organisation and uses them efficiently
- Ability to fix technical problems with client
- Ability to manage difficult situations with clients and to find win/win solutions
- Ability to describe client project requirements in functional terms and interacts with other internal parties with regards to client matters
- Ability to guides other parties in order to determine best technical/applicative solution for clients
- Fluency in English (other languages are strong assets)
National and Festival Holidays
Five days workweek