Artwork Project Manager
Tamil Nadu, Chennai
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEW NO. 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
Landmark: Opposite Chennai Trade Centre
About the role:
We are looking for an artwork project manager to join our team in India. You’ll be in charge of the project management of the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables.
- Prepare packaging and labelling materials. This includes managing artwork projects, consolidating inputs, tracking changes, proofreading, verifying content, managing reviews and approvals, and generating support documents.
- Ensure packaging and labelling projects meet defined specifications including regulatory, quality, printing, proprietary system requirements and operating procedures.
- Applying experience and subject matter knowledge to manage common and complex customer requirements and the delivery of services.
- Ability to manage and oversee artwork development for approximately 150 artworks at one time, for either new product launches and/or sustaining business.
- Managing capacity and delegating project work to assigned project coordinators.
- Coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Report status of activities to the key stakeholders and management, proactively alert leadership if the schedule of individual activities is at risk.
- Interface with client on project kick-offs, status, reviews, and escalation of issues. Maintain good client relationships as representation of organization to the customer and collaborate with external cross-functional teams.
- Proactively works to mitigate project risks and resolve issues. Escalate if schedule, budget, or quality of project deliverables are at risk.
- Communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks to key stakeholders and management as needed.
- Interface with extended internal team for outsourced work, including translation, localization, desktop publishing, printing, etc.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert in the team.
- Responsible for the final quality of the deliverables.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least 5 years relevant medical device or pharmaceutical labelling and/or project management experience or an Associate’s degree with at least three years relevant experience.
- Ability to develop project plans and schedules, with input from project sponsors.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in scoping artwork projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting/collaborative environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and successfully prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- General knowledge of medical device documentation development activities preferred.
- Excellent quality standards, attention to detail, and proofreading skills.
- Proven ability to function well under pressure and balance day-to-day requirements.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and comfortably with all levels of management within the businesses.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and schedules.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with extended team members including specification of project requirements, negotiation and quality assurance.
- Endurance and the tenacity to work on complex, detailed projects through completion.
Five days work week,
Working on Indian timings, Indian holidays
All other statutory benefits