Adobe FrameMaker Developer
Tamil Nadu, Chennai
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEW NO. 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
Landmark: Opposite Chennai Trade Centre
The Job Role
The job holder is in charge of:
- Automate FrameMaker production process using ExtendScript or any other compatible programming language
- Able to create structured FM templates and respective XSLT files to transform content to required output, e.g., Print and web PDF, XML, HTML 5, etc.
- Able to work with dedicated XML and create FrameMaker structured application
- Able to work XML with schema
- Schema workflow
- Changes to the structure application for schema support
- Create an EDD
- Able to create DTD from EDD
- Able to test the XML roundtripping
- Working XML with CSS style sheets
- Able to understand the following:
- XSLT 1.0
- XSL transformation (create/edit transformations)
- C programming
- FDK API usage
- Gain understanding of the requirements and working on FrameMaker 2019 Desktop and as well as the Server version
- Should have the knowledge of post processing in Framemaker server version
- Be the key contact in the upgrade project for FM2019
- Manage, support and test upgrades including building of test cases and responsible for UAT testing
- Track and report on progress to stakeholders using tools such as JIRA.
- Development of code compatible to FM19 using ExtendScript and any other compatible development software.
- Essential Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience with the following technologies:
- Read, understand, explain, ExtendScript codes
- Understand XML, particularly characters
- Ability to make require changes in FrameMaker 2019
- High level of API integration experience syncing and integrating to other applications
- Agile software development methodology
- Ensuring the flow of orders in the production departments
- Fulfilment of all other daily tasks with the ultimate goal of delivering the product:
- on time
- in full accordance with the customer’s requirements
- in the economically most advantageous way
- to the full satisfaction of the customer
- using the Amplexor guidelines and project methodologies (SQP)
1.1 1.1 Educational background
- UG completion
- Will be added advantage if certified by Adobe
- Good knowledge of desktop publishing applications in general:
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Adobe Suite: FrameMaker, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, DC
- Web Content Management tools: PHP, HTML, Macromedia Dreamweaver
- CAT tools
- Initiative – Ability to identify positive solution to all process lacks identified
- Multitasking – Ability of self-organization in the daily tasks
- Flexibility – Ability to solve problems quickly during high work-load periods
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (including presentation)
- Being a team player
- Comfortable making and justifying decisions
- Self-motivated, with a can do attitude and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Recognises potential risks and works to pro-actively resolve them
- Has integrity and works for the best outcome of the business
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with explaining technical issues to non-technical people as well as explaining non-technical issues to technical people
- Excellent listener
- Target and delivery driven
- Good at resolving complex issues
Indian work timings
Indian National and Festival leaves
Five day work week