Artwork Project Coordinator
Tamil Nadu, Chennai
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEW NO. 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
Landmark: Opposite Chennai Trade Centre
About the role:
We are looking for an artwork project coordinator to join our team in India. You’ll be in charge of the execution of assigned tasks to support the development and localization of final packaging and labelling deliverables.
- Execute tasks within the scope of packaging and labelling development projects as assigned.
- Coordinate activities with project team members according to defined scope and timeline.
- Interface with extended team for outsourced work, including translation, localization, desktop publishing, printing, etc.
- Perform quality control checks on packaging and labelling deliverables.
- Communicate quality issues, process deviations and risks to key stakeholders and management as needed.
- Prepare packaging and labelling materials for reviews and approvals. This includes consolidating inputs, tracking changes, proofreading, verifying content and generating support documents.
- Report status of activities to the key stakeholders and management, proactively alert leadership if the schedule of individual activities is at risk.
- Ensure packaging and labelling projects meet defined specifications including regulatory, quality, printing, proprietary system requirements and operating procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with at least one year relevant experience or an Associate’s degree with at least three years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- General knowledge of medical device documentation development activities preferred.
- Excellent quality standards, attention to detail, and proofreading skills.
- Ability to read and understand project plans and schedules.
- Intermediate to advanced competency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting/collaborative environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and successfully prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to function well under pressure and balance day-to-day requirements.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and comfortably with all levels within the businesses.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with extended team members including specification of project requirements, negotiation and quality assurance.
- Endurance and the tenacity to work on complex, detailed projects through completion.
Five days work week
Working in Indian Timings, Indian holidays
All statutory benefits