Senior IT Service Desk Consultant (JIRA)
Tamil Nadu, Chennai
At Amplexor we aim to be a leading digital solutions provider offering global compliance, digital experience and content solutions.
We help our customers achieve process efficiency, increase revenue generation, reduce time-to-market and ensure quality and compliance.
Our turnkey solutions support core industry processes and include software technology, consulting, system integration, and language & content management services.
We provide solutions in the fields of aerospace, defense & transport, energy, finance, life sciences, manufacturing and the public sector.
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
THE JOB ROLE
AMPLEXOR Chennai- member of AMPLEXOR International - is an innovative and agile company serving top pharmaceutical companies in more than 20 countries worldwide (EU, USA, Russia, Middle East, India, ...)
We produce and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes and content in Life Sciences industry.
Our business is currently expanding, therefore, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Service desk team in a position of Service Desk Consultant.
AMPLEXOR INDIA PVT. LTD
JAYANT TECH PARK,
OLD NO 7, NEWNO 41, 6th FLOOR,
MOUNT POONAMALLEE ROAD,
- Support our clients in use of AMPLEXOR Life Sciences solutions using ticketing system
- Communicate with clients and manage workload using ticketing system
- Analyze and specify the business and regulatory requirements for solutions in Life Sciences industry
- Support development department in testing and troubleshooting of software issues
- Be responsible for design, documentation, configuration and testing of AMPLEXOR Life Sciences solutions on top of existing AMPLEXOR application platform in order to meet the specified requirements, standards, procedures and best practices
- Facilitate the knowledge transfer with preparation of user documentation and trainings for AMPLEXOR Life Sciences solutions
- Cooperate with your colleagues in marketing, presales, implementation and support activities in an international environment
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adhere to all organizational standards.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to systematically analyze and efficiently solve problems
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to efficiently manage own workload
- Ability to write technical and user documentation in fluent English
- People skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- XML technology
- Windows Server administration
- JIRA administration experience would be an added advantage
Five days work, and all Statutory benefits
Work in Indian shift timings
Indian National and Festival Holidays