City of Zagreb, Zagreb
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR Adriatic - a member of the AMPLEXOR International group, is an innovative and agile company with clients (mainly pharmaceutical companies) in more than 20 countries worldwide, including US, India, Israel, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Indonesia etc. We produce and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes and content in Lifesciences.
We are currently looking for an DevOps engineer to join our team in Zagreb.
- Responsible for design and development of software infrastructure for complete CI life cycle of the product
- Manage and monitor the engineering labs, including provisioning of virtual machines/servers/containers in IaaS, debugging problems impacting engineering and provisioning access and accounts
- Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
- Ensuring that every aspect of the software infrastructure works as planned
- Providing day-to-day technical leadership, guidance, and support to Development teams
- Jointly responsibility, with the System Architect, for the operational stability of the components and be able to affect change to improve the on-going robustness, resiliency and stability of the AMPLEXOR Content Management Platform
- Promoting, documenting, and implementing systems infrastructure best practices, building tools that allow AMPLEXOR to develop and deploy the platform
- Building, configuring, integrating, and maintaining the frameworks, tools, and systems that enable optimal performance of the platform
- Leading the design and implementation of real-time monitoring systems of the platform
- Reducing or eliminating any repetitive or manual tasks
- Improving health and performance issues of the platform
- Advertising DevOps culture and lead DevOps transformation in order for AMPLEXOR to embrace a full DevOps operational model
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Fluent in English
- Established background in the DevOps management lifecycle, as well as superior and practical understanding of accepted DevOps principles
- Experience in the automation, configuration, and application performance management tools
- Experience in working with Development teams in designing, building, delivering, and managing complex, large scale, cloud-based solutions
- 7+ years system administration and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of: System administration experience: Linux, Relational and No-SQL Databases, Web/application servers, LDAP
- Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) tools: Jenkins, Provisioning tools, Programming skills, scripting languages and build tools (Java/Groovy), Docker, Configuration management (Ansible/Puppet/Chef), Git, Kubernetes, Istio
- Experience working under GAMP and SOC compliance standards is an advantage
AMPLEXOR offers continuous trainings, competitive remunerations in accordance with employee performance, a pleasant working environment and teamwork spirit.
If you are diligent, willing to learn and are not afraid to take the challenge, AMPLEXOR will provide productive environment enabling you to shape your career path and realize your full potential!
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application (CV and a cover letter) below in English.