Acceptance Test Engineer
City of Zagreb, Zagreb
41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR Adriatic - a member of the AMPLEXOR International group, is an innovative and agile company with clients (mainly pharmaceutical companies) in more than 20 countries worldwide, including US, India, Israel, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Indonesia etc. We produce and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes and content in Lifesciences.
We are currently looking for the Acceptance Test Engineer to join our team in Zagreb.
The Acceptance Test Engineer plays a key role in our next generation of unified content management platform as he/she will be highest level of testing of the platform that will allow AMPLEXOR reach the state of art in several markets.
Included in a team of Technical Product Owners, Architects and DevOps Engineers, the Acceptance Test Engineer will be responsible for delivering a complex solution.
- Risk-based testing plan creation
- Create and execute manual tests
- Create and execute automated tests
- Design acceptance test scenarios
- Report bugs or anomalies in system behavior
- Analyze requirements, system specifications and acceptance criteria and compare with system functionality
- Collaborate with Development and Testing team
- Help troubleshoot issues
- University degree
- 4+ years experienced as a Tester or similar role
- Domain knowledge on Content Management solutions would be highly desirable
- Ability to create test strategy, test plan, scenarios and scripts
- Ability to perform functional tests on web applications based on test scripts and functional specifications
- Document and troubleshoot errors
- Experience in working in virtual and de-localized teams
- Communication skills & team player
- Analytical skills & attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- English (Fluent)
- Knowledge of test management tools and test procedures
- Knowledge of defects management tools like Jira or other
- Knowledge of Selenium and API Testing tools
- Scripting Languages
AMPLEXOR offers continuous trainings, competitive remunerations in accordance with employee performance, a pleasant working environment and teamwork spirit.
If you are diligent, willing to learn and are not afraid to take the challenge, AMPLEXOR will provide productive environment enabling you to shape your career path and realize your full potential!
If you are interested please JOIN US by submitting your application (CV and a cover letter) below in English.