Java (AEM) Architect
At AMPLEXOR Belgium, we create innovative websites with the latest technologies. You have probably visited one of them already. We also create document management tools that make life easier. Our customers are internationally renowned and they choose us because we have made quality and innovation our priority. Furthermore, we form part of AMPLEXOR International, a global company with 40 offices in 22 countries.
We are growing constantly, and currently looking for a Java (AEM) Architect to join us in taking our projects to the next level.
You will be part of a strong team of Java (AEM) developers. Together with our front-end developers, graphic designers, project managers, ... your team will work on projects to create the best result for our clients. In the role of architect, you will outline the high level technical solution and you will communicate with the client about the technical vision of the project. Your architecture will be the blueprint and guideline for the implementation of the solution and you will make sure your team, the client, all stakeholders,... are up to speed and on the same page. As an AEM architect you combine your broad knowledge of all the different aspects of the Adobe Experience Cloud (campaign, target, analytics,.. ) with expert knowledge in AEM. If you are not an AEM expert yet, you well get the opportunity to become one. Besides that, some of the amazing technologies we use in our projects are Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Angular and ReactJS. You will also use methodologies like Scrum, Continuous Integration and others to get to the best result possible!
- Java is your passion, knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager is an asset
- You are an experienced Java developer and you want to take your career to the next level
- You love to explain things by drawing a simple picture, you know how to visualize your ideas in a clear and simple way
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the technical solution
- You are a strong communicator. You can adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you
- You love sharing knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- You live in the beautiful country of Belgium
- You are able to communicate easily in English and you speak Dutch or are willing to learn.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects;
- The chance to become involved in training and coaching (our priorities). Investing in your strengths is what we do best;
- The opportunity to develop. Bring in your ideas and we will listen to you and help you create your own opportunities;
- An attractive salary package;
- An amazing group of colleagues who make the very best of every working day;
- The freedom to carry out your work whenever and wherever you wish, whether you are an early bird or a night owl. We will be happy, provided you get your work done. After all, a work-life balance holds the key.
- Our main office is in Leuven. Close to the highway and the city center. If Gent is easier, you can work from there as well!