Why work with us
Our amazing network of +12.000 independent translators and native linguistics, covering more than 650 languages combinations, is the core of our success.
For over three decades, we’ve been trusted partners of many world-leading organizations and top 10 worldwide Language Services Provider.
We're always looking for the very best freelance experts to collaborate in exciting projects worldwide
Who we are looking for
Join our network of remote professionals and linguists
Qualifications and key skills
- Higher degree in translation or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of target language(s), advanced level knowledge of source language(s)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Practical experience in using CAT tools
- Highly service minded and strong sense of keeping to deadlines
- Ideally, min 2 years of translating and other linguistic experience
Other preferred skills
- Previous experience in translation, transcreation, copy-writing, SEO, post-editing, interpretation and other linguistic services
- Recognized expertise in technical, financial, medical, marketing, legal and EU subject matter translations
- Familiarity with Across and Star Transit
- Fluency in at least two European languages
Do you have a solid linguistic background in the following areas?
Join our team!
What’s in it for you?
- Long term partnership
- Close collaboration with our in-house production team
- Competitive salary & payment terms
- Good opportunities for professional development
What our freelance experts have to say
“As a freelancer, I have high expectations of the partners I work with. I value a friendly working relationship with clear and effective communication. Amplexor has always fulfilled and often exceeded my expectations which is why I enjoy working with them.”
- Martin Mraz, Freelancer at Amplexor since 2008
“It has always been a pleasure working with Amplexor. Swift and open communication along with experience in projects for prominent clients is what every freelance translator seeks for.”
- Ioannis Genitzes, Freelancer at Amplexor since 2018
“I enjoy working with Amplexor. It’s a pleasure to have a partnership with a company who is prompt and friendly in their communications and who provides support and experience when we’re working on projects for prominent clients. It’s the job every freelance translator wants!”
- Christopher Peterson, Freelancer at Amplexor since 2008
Our four-step recruitment process
With each step, we get to know each other a little better.
▶ Application submission
We are always on the lookout for the best freelance talent. Please send us your CV and other details, using our online application platform
Our Vendor Management team does an initial check based on your education, experience and relevant expertise. If we believe you're a perfect fit, we'll contact you. Otherwise, we will keep your CV for future opportunities.
Congratulations ! The next step is registering your profile into our database. Our Vendor Managers will send you our agreement forms and we are all set to start your onboarding process.
As soon as your profile is set up, our production team will consider you for ongoing and upcoming projects. You will be contacted to discuss assignment details and start our successful collaboration.