Amplexor hosted Amplexor X Day Eindhoven 2019 last Friday, 13 December. This year, the annual event in The Netherlands took on a new identity, where the letter X stands for experience, ingenuity and innovation. And that's what the day was all about, with an agenda focused on all-OpenText technologies.
Customers from public and private sectors, including the European Parliament, the National Police and Schipol Group, joined to explore what’s in store for the content management world next year.
OpenText guest speakers Robert Hoeksema, Director Benelux, and Kristoffer Rohde, Managing Principal Solutions Consultant, guided attendees through enterprise information management trends for 2020 and the latest updates on OpenText technologies.
Participants then got try first-hand a wide range of products and practical walk-throughs through six lab stations spread across the venue. These hands-on labs gave the opportunity for more one-to-one exchange of ideas, not just with the Amplexor and OpenText specialists, but also among attendees.
The event wrapped up with a festive culinary experience to celebrate the holiday season. Check our video recap of X Day Eindhoven to see what happened.
OpenText vision for 2020 at a glance:
- Superior user experience on every device to help users improve productivity
- Content in context: integrations with Office 365, SAP and Salesforce ecosystems
- Stronger focus on case and process management with Documentum xCP and AppWorks
- Full cloud support for Documentum: OpenText cloud as well as public cloud (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform)
- Intelligent automation and integration with Magellan and artificial intelligence
- New Line of Business and Industry Solutions, with focus on Life Sciences and Energy&Engineering
“Great event with genuine interest and in depth conversations. Thanks for organizing the event and inviting us.”
- Robert Hoeksema, Director Benelux, OpenText
“Thanks for the invitation to speak and the exciting conversations!”
- Kristoffer Rohde, Managing Principal Solutions Consultant, OpenText
Amplexor X Day hands-on labs included:
- OT2 – OpenText EIM SaaS Applications
- AppWorks – Low-code Process & Case Management
- D2 & Smart UI – Content Centric Information Management
- InfoArchive – Compliant Unified Archiving and more
- Captiva & Magellan – Content Capture & Intelligence
- xECM – Extend business processes with ECM
Find out more about our international OpenText expertise
OpenText highlights AMPLEXOR project with European Parliament
AMPLEXOR’s records management project for the European Parliament was highlighted by OpenText as a strategic initiative for the company worldwide, during their latest report to global investors.Read more
Amplexor holds first OpenText Captiva boot camp in The Netherlands
Amplexor hosted the first OpenText Captiva Boot Camp in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, a ten-day training program entirely dedicated to Captiva process design and system administration.Read more
AMPLEXOR among OpenText Rising Star Award 2019 finalists
AMPLEXOR was recognized by OpenText as one of the three finalists for their 2019 Partner of the Year Award, in the category Rising Star. The awards ceremony took place Tuesday, 12 March during OpenText Enterprise World 2019 in Vienna, Austria.Read more