Together with OpenText, AMPLEXOR is hosting the first OpenText Captiva Boot Camp in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. During 10 days, attendees will learn all the important aspects of OpenText Captiva for data capture and input management. This boot camp is based on an official OpenText curriculum and includes a voucher for the OpenText Captiva certification exam.
Get ahead with expert-led training in OpenText Captiva process design, system configurations, and more — and get your knowledge certified.
Transform your workforce and make the most of your Captiva investment with intensive, in-depth training certified by OpenText.
TRAINING COURSE CALENDAR
The OpenText Captiva Boot Camp is a 10-day training program combining a series of detailed administration courses with practical experience.
You can choose to register for the full boot camp experience or select the course(s) that interest you the most.
1- Captiva Fundamentals
|29 - 30 July|
2 - Captiva Designer
31 July - 1 August
3 - Captiva Advanced Recognition
19 - 21 August
4 - Captiva Application Administration
5 - Captiva Developer and Scripting
6 - Captiva Designer Recap
- Course duration: Each course lasts up to 7 hours per day (2 half-day sessions).
- Starting time: course starting time is 8:30 am (flexible according to attendees request).
- Morning session: Theory (presentation of the topic) and demonstration.
- Afternoon session: Theory (presentation of the topic), demonstration and interaction with hands-on labs.
Accelerate knowledge and skills with OpenText best practices to maximize the value of Captiva deployments and ongoing operations
This boot camp will cover:
- The basics of ECM and input management based on the Captiva application.
- Process design and configuration based on production-like requirements using CaptureFlow Designer.
- Advanced Recognition modules to classify images automatically or manually (if required), extract and validate data.
- Client-side scripting, .NET Code module, profile scripting for document types and image processing, and creation custom image filters.
- Captiva administration console (7.x) batch monitoring and analysis.
- Day-to-day operation of the operator-used modules of Captiva.
Registering for the boot camp includes a voucher covering the OpenText Captiva Administrator Certification exam fee (more information here). Please note full exam preparation should require additional self-study to accomplish.
All training documentation, course materials and an e-learning environment will be provided in English by OpenText and AMPLEXOR.
Attendees should bring their own device.
The costs for the boot camp, per student at AMPLEXOR Netherlands site: € 750,- per day excluding VAT.
Registration fee includes:
- Instructor-led training by OpenText and AMPLEXOR Captiva experts
- Course documentation and e-learning environment
- OpenText Administrator Certification Exam (more information here)
- Lunch and coffee breaks during course days
Please note PC/laptop is not provided - attendees should bring their own device.
For more information and payment methods, please send us your details through the application form.
Steijgerweg 8 - Eindhoven
A bright, welcoming setting to fuel creative discussions, accessible by public transport with bus 14 and with nearby street parking (at Steijgerweg, Engelsbergenstraat, and at Albert Hein XL in Limburglaan 2).
Join the 1st OpenText Captiva Boot Camp
Please select the boot camp courses you’re interested in and enter your details below to begin your application.
Still not sure? Send us your questions and our Boot Camp team will get back to you shortly.