For companies operating in international markets an effective terminology program is key to delivering your message correctly across the world, ensuring compliance and strengthening your corporate global identity.
If you’re looking for a way to stay one-step ahead of your competitors while saving time and money – without sacrificing the quality your brand and products or services are known for – terminology could be the answer.
On March 26, our terminology expert Iñaki Hernandez-Lasa will guide us through the exciting world of terminology while debating the role of corporate terminology management across different business areas.
IN OUR WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT
- How terminology is key to marketing & branding strategies worldwide
- The value of content consistency and accuracy to engage audiences
- The benefits of a terminology program to accelerate content creation
- The real risks of neglecting industry’s and business vocabulary
- Facts and figures on terminology management including business ROI
- Real case studies of successfully implemented terminology programs
MEET THE SPEAKER
Iñaki Hernandez-Lasa, Language Program Architect, AMPLEXOR
Iñaki resides in Ireland and has over 25 years in the localization industry. He has extensive experience in solutions development, linguistics and terminology management and is a member of the Linguistic Management Team at AMPLEXOR. Having lectured at Dublin City University prior to starting his career in localization, Iñaki holds a degree in linguistics and a Master of Arts in translation studies. When he is not busy working, his passion is rooted in photography.