Processes form the backbone of an organization to implement its vision and strategy. Consequently, all implemented systems have to optimally support and leverage its operational processes across the value chain. Still today many organizations perceive processes as a necessity to meet regulatory requirements and demands – and often they stop at the departmental boundaries.
In this webinar, Gero will share MAIN5’s approach and lessons learned about an end-to-end DMS implementation, in order for Life Sciences organizations can meet long-term strategic and operational goals.
What you will learn in this webinar:
- Processes from the backbone of an organization to implement its vision and strategy
- All implemented systems have to optimally support and leverage its operational processes across the value chain
- Perceive processes as a necessity to meet regulatory requirements and demands
- Hear about the MAIN5 approach and lessons learnt of an end-to-end DMS implementation, so that business in pharma can meet its long-term strategic and operational goals
MEET THE SPEAKER
Gero Neidlinger, Managing Partner, MAIN 5
- More than 20 years of IT- and Life Science industry experiences.
- Managing Partner, Project Manager and IT-/ Business Consultant with a matured Regulatory Affairs, Quality Management and R&D background.
- Seasoned life science and technical expertise with practical hands-on pharma expertise, he provides an immediate value to our clients' business process related projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills in German (mother tongue) and English (fluent), problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experienced and inspiring cross-cultural project manager and business consultant with clear and well-structured working style, focusing an overall project success
- Project Manager on a global quality management initiative for GMP related quality processes and SOP Management at a top 20 pharma & med. Device company: project setup, requirements engineering, use case definition, vendor selection, proof of concept lead, rollout concept lead, migration strategy lead, conceptual design of global and local validation activities, development of roll-out and deployment strategy, coordination of global training initiative, authoring of global SOP’s & working instructions,
- Program Manager on an enterprise wide Microsoft SharePoint initiative with implementations related to: Enterprise Content Management, SOP Management, Customer / Partner Extranet, Contracts Management, Quality Management System based on NextDocs, Enterprise System Integration ORACLE / SAP, ETL Tools
- Project Manager in several global vendor selection, implementation and migration projects in globally working, international Life Science companies (e.g. BASF, Fresenius KABI, Rentschler Biotech, MERCK…)