Microsoft Teams is no doubt the rising start of collaboration tools, with more than 20 million active users every day. But with great features come great questions. It’s not always easy to understand when or how to use Teams, or even use Teams in the most efficient way. For IT, the challenge is often to keep everyone productive in a growing Teams environment, all while ensuring data governance and compliance.
Join our workshop How to become a Microsoft Teams Rockstar next 16 June at Microsoft Brussels to start your journey towards Teams Rockstardom. Whether your organization is currently considering deploying or just starting your journey to Microsoft Teams, this workshop is for you!
09:00-09:15 Welcome networking
09:15-10:45 The Basics: MS Teams overview, positioning within O365 and how to get started with common scenarios
10:45-11:00 Coffee Break
11:00-12:30 The Next Level: Private channels, files, conversations, meetings, notes, whiteboards and tons of best practices
13:30-15:00 The Advanced: Power Platform integration with Power Apps & Power Automate, security and monitoring
15:00-15:15 Coffee Break
15:15-16:00 The Often Forgotten: governance
Sales Executive & Product Evangelist at Valo, Microsoft MVP and Regional Director
Gokan Ozcifci is one of the top influencers in the global Office 365 and SharePoint community, being that he is a Microsoft MVP, Regional Director and has an active MCT. Besides having authored books that reached the half million of downloads, he’s a regular speaker at Microsoft events worldwide on topics such as Microsoft Teams and Valo. Gokan is also the founder of several user communities.
Save your seat today. Please enter your details below to confirm your place for next 16 June (Seats are limited!)
Attendance is free and includes complimentary light lunch.
In just a few hours, you’ll get to:
- Uncover the new features being rolled out and what’s planned for the future of Microsoft Teams
- Get a hands-on, live demo on how to build, manage and get the best out of your Teams experience
- Explore the top 10 undiscovered or underused features in MS Teams with some hidden and underused features
- Learn how to plan, deliver and operate Teams for: groups, whiteboard, meetings, notes, roles and permissions & monitoring usage
- Find out how MS Teams interacts with other Office 365 apps, such as Sharepoint and OneDrive for Business
- Solve your own collaboration issues step-by-step (so make sure to bring your team’s questions!)
Microsoft Technology Center Belgium
Brussels National Airport - Passport Building
1K Luchthavenlaan, Zaventem – Brussels
- Attendees can park in the airport car park. Parking tickets will be provided at the event.