AMPLEXOR will be a Sponsor at the upcoming E-marketing Paris, the annual gathering of digital marketing professionals, taking place on 18, 19 and 20 April at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
This year's edition is expected to beat the 15000 participants mark of last year with an exciting programme around the motto Connect, Disrupt and Expand Your Digital Marketing.
There are 47.5 million internet users in France, 69% of the population buys online, and 26% of those transactions are made through mobile devices. Join us in Paris Paris to understand how to make outstanding digital content that will drive your success through 2017.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Visit us at booth B13 or book a meeting with our experts who will be glad to demonstrate how AMPLEXOR can help your business:
- Build a tailor-made strategy to support your digital initiatives
- Design a solid localized and multichannel online presence to ensure visibility through brand consistency through websites, social media, apps, and more
- Deliver premium digital experiences to your customers focused on engagement and satisfaction
- Transform your technical documentation into attractive and engaging multi-format marketing content
FROM TECHNICAL INFORMATION TO MARKETING CONTENT
by Pierrick Danielo, Solution Manager TechCom Suite
Is your technical communication as smart as your products? Discover how technical information can support better user experiences.
Tuesday, 18 April
14:45 - 15:30
Room 6 - Stratégie Digitale
Pierrick Danielo has over 30 years of experience as an entrepreneur and Senior Executive in the fields of system integration and content creation. His focus lies on building and promoting ways to better produce and spread technical communication. As VP Solutions and Delivery Manager of Digital Communication within Technical Documentation Management, his wealth of knowledge is priceless both to colleagues and to customers.
E-marketing's busy programme is spread through six tracks of plenary conferences and workshops, focusing on:
- Data-driven marketing - the power of data management platforms, programming-based frameworks, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, geolocation and more
- Trust and cyber security - use privacy for competitive advantage in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Social networks, video and augmented reality - learn how to generate creative, multi-screen and multi-app content for your website, apps and social channels
- Disruptive and collaborative - reach out to new audiences and make your content more viral through brand influencers and ambassadors
- E-Marketing dream team - the new skills demanded from marketing teams
- The 3 Es, events, emotion and experience - add emotion into the marketing equation to acquire new clients and ensure customer loyalty
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
E-marketing Paris is aimed to all professionals working in organizations or projects that involve digital technology, digital marketing or their applications in industries such as public administration, banking, finance and insurance, tourism and entertainment. This may include (but not limited to): CEOs, CMOs, senior marketers and communicators, sales and business development professionals, digital executives, web & mobile strategists, designers and web project managers, e-commerce managers, campaign managers, agency executives, and anyone else who operates in the digital community.
REGISTRATION AND PRATICAL INFORMATION
Attendance for E-marketing Paris is free but registration is mandatory and can be filled online here.
The application for the different session should also be made online, after registering, by selecting the presentations you're interested in on the event's interactive programme.
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles