Many Life Sciences companies are using multiple systems to manage parts of their labeling process, which often results in greater challenges: how to achieve complete labeling management oversight and control, minimize risks of regulatory non-compliance and increase business productivity?
Join our webinar to obtain a deep dive into end-to-end labeling management and discover how technology can help you to streamline labeling processes. Senior industry expert Agnes Cwienczek will review current industry challenges and business needs, as well as the most common use cases for labeling management systems and the value they can bring to achieve overall business goals.
What you'll learn:
Pave the way for a definitive source of labeling truth in central master data management for your organization:
- The benefits of structured authoring for product labeling and patient information
- How to enable cross-functional collaboration across different operational functions, regardless of geography
- Receive best practices to capture country-specific requirements and changes across the global organization
- Steps to manage labeling across a product's lifecycle
- Connecting labeling management with global ERP/manufacturing systems and future automation
Meet the speaker
Agnes Cwienczek, Senior Life Sciences Consultant and Team Lead, Amplexor
Agnes has been in the position of Senior Life Sciences Consultant for Amplexor since May 2017. In her role as Life Sciences Consultant, Agnes is part of the Product Management team. Her main responsibilities are the contribution to the development and enhancement of the Amplexor Life Sciences Suite, supervision of the Life Sciences Consultants as well as the provision of business process and data management expertise to Amplexor customers in Regulatory Information Management, Document Management, and Submission Management.
Pick your session and enter your details to secure your place! Can't make it to one of our live sessions? Don't worry! Registering will ensure you still get a link to watch the recording after the event.
Session A - 23 October
7:00 a.m. MDT / 15:00 CET
Session B - 23 October