Content authors are overwhelmed with the volume of product information they need to manage. Updating documentation is often a cumbersome and time-consuming process. Publishing in multiple formats, to multiple audiences and markets means a heavy investment. Plus, it requires as many software programs and a lot of effort to convert each document into the right format. Content reusability is difficult at best, if not a far-away dream.
Sounds familiar? Well, it doesn’t have to be like that.
Join our webinar to explore the world of intelligent content, where content development, translation, compliance and multichannel publishing are made easy. Whether you’re considering DITA or you've already adopted a structured content approach, you’ll discover how you can deliver personalized content experiences at scale.
In less than 60 minutes you’ll get to explore:
- The power of DITA in the new Era of ROI-driven content
- How technical communication can be used to drive revenue and improve productivity
- A tools-agnostic approach to content structuring
- How structured environments to help you automate, personalize and repurpose your content, while ensuring compliance
- Proven strategies to improve your time-to-market and product development, focused on innovation, quality and customer satisfaction
- Well-structured arguments to build a business case for component content management
Meet the speakers
Pepijn Mul is ECM Consultant at Amplexor. With over 10 years of experience in software development, technical writing and industrial design, Pepijn has a successful track record in translating complex technical subjects to logical models. At Amplexor, he drives content innovation for our clients with tailored documentation authoring solutions.
Debora Davila is Global Solutions Architect at Amplexor. With a balanced mix of business skills and technical expertise, she helps customers achieve process innovation and resource optimization through top-notch technology solutions. Passionate about breaking down complex issues into simplified efficient workflows, Debora is an advocate of non-textbook, but cost-effective solutions to enterprise level challenges.