AMPLEXOR is hosting a coworking open space at the heart of Leuven, Belgium and everyone is invited.
Between May 2 and 5 Leuven will be taken over by worldwide thinkers, inventors, entrepreneurs & artists for the very first edition of and& summit & festival. Combining conferences, tech demos, music and art exhibitions, the event is expected to attract 8000+ participants curious to explore the impact of health, technology and creativity on future city life.
As a Leuven-based company and with digital innovation at our core, AMPLEXOR is inviting staff, clients and partners to stay close to all the action. During May 3 and 4 we’re hosting a pop-up co-working and meetup space at SO, near the top citywide venues.
Join us for an invigorating coffee or stop by at any time for a break between conferences. Our teams will be onsite, glad to welcome anyone looking for inspiration from our latest projects, to share ideas on the day’s talks, networking opportunities or just a quiet place to get some work done.
SO The best of both worlds - Herbert Hooverplein 4, Leuven
Get directions to AMPLEXOR co-working space - in a central location 30m from St. Donatus Park and at walking distance from the Leuven railway station.
ABOUT AND& SUMMIT AND FESTIVAL
Four inspiring days & nights of inspiring across the intimate city of Leuven, Belgium
- The impact of artificial Intelligence, deep learning and robotics in future cities and lives
- How automation and robotization will affect jobs education models and the labor market
- Entrepreneurial ecosystems and open innovation opportunities between business, academia and policy makers
- Data privacy and security concerns within new technologies such as IoT, blockchain, deep learning or mobile health
- The future of healthcare, healthy living and active ageing
- Inspiring keynotes by 100+ international thinkers, inventors, entrepreneurs and artists of all backgrounds, sharing their interesting perspectives on society’s present and future.
- Tech expeditions exploring multidisciplinary projects that combine next generation technology with refreshing creativity for immersive, high-tech experiences.
- City-wide art exhibition with art interventions in public space exploring the interfaces between technology, innovation and future city life.
- Start-up pitch contests by the top Belgian projects combining innovative business ideas, technologies and service models.
- Music festival with avant-garde music acts from Belgium and beyond.