Adobe IMMERSE is the largest developer conference hosted by Adobe. Over 90 sessions spread across 4 days will focus on the latest technical innovations in Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Cloud Platform, Adobe I/O, Adobe Sensei, ColdFusion and FrameMaker.
As Specialized Partner for Adobe Experience Manager, AMPLEXOR will be part of the event with a presentation on how to integrate AR technologies in digital platforms powered by Adobe. Join our session online on 12 June and discover how to combine AR into business models and processes to drive more value, efficiency and revenue.
Augmented Reality – The future of product assistance and technical documentation
AMPLEXOR session 📅 12 June ⌚ 12:50 CEST
Partner Solutions Consultant
Senior Manager Strategic Accounts
Augmented and virtual reality are getting literally real - it's time to get inspired! AMPLEXOR has teamed up with Adobe to integrate augmented reality into Adobe Experience Manager, and our experts will cover all you need to know:
- How to successfully complete AR projects
- What content, technology and resources are required
- How to take advantage of the innovative features of the XML documentation add-on to improve end-user experience, personalize content and increase loyalty
- The benefits of consolidating marketing and technical content on one platform
- Exciting approaches to the automation of content-related processes
- Leybold’s success story optimizing product support with interactive augmented reality guides
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Stefan Mehner works at Adobe as a Partner Solutions Consultant. He has more than 15 years’ experience in Content Management and e-Commerce space. Stefan is focused to help Adobe Partners get the most out of the Adobe Experience Cloud for their customers.
Uli Henningsen has more than 25 years of experience in IT, with expertise in customer acquisition and management in IT-related markets as well as in software development and product management.