IDMP is a common, global framework for the identification of medicinal products. The guidelines and requirements are meant to increase transparency among life science companies and regulatory organizations to improve public safety. Any group which intends to market and or manufacture medicinal products in the EU must comply.
Join us for CBI’s 2nd Annual IDMP Update Forum to benchmark with peers and learn from industry champions on how to proactively address organizational and technical challenges for the global harmonization of product data and information.
Proactive Solutions for Quality Improvement and Compliance
- Assess EMA’s proposed timelines for an IDMP phased approach to implementation
- Evaluate advancements towards the global harmonization of product information
- Develop best practices for cross-functional change management
- Discuss the inclusion of veterinary and GTN numbers within IDMP
- Understand who is driving the IDMP strategy and how that must evolve as IDMP moves from iteration to iteration
- Leverage MDM strategies as a long-term IT solution
- Account for varying levels of source data
- Realize the benefits of IDMP beyond compliance
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106