The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes new rules on organizations that offer goods and services to people in the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents, no matter where they are located.
Because document management, case management, business process management (BPM) or marketing technologies typically contain large volumes of customer, employee or even other partners’ personal information, the new regulation will have a global impact on enterprise content systems and digital experience platforms when it goes into effect on May 25, 2018.
Noncompliance can generate fines of up to 20 million euro or 4% of annual turnover, or worse, put your customers’ confidence at risk.
AMPLEXOR’S COMMITMENT TO GDPR
AMPLEXOR helps organizations worldwide to refocus their data management and digital transformation strategies with a customer-centric approach towards a successful journey to GDPR.
AMPLEXOR is committed to tracking and complying with the most relevant regulations, including the GDPR, international standards and industry compliance regimes.
AMPLEXOR has assembled growing team of Data Protection Officers ('DPOs') who can assist in defining GDPR-compliant content management and processes.
AMPLEXOR’s ECM teams have comprehensive expertise in setting-up GDPR-compliant ECM solutions supported by OpenText, Microsoft, Alfresco or Box systems.
AMPLEXOR is prepared to adjust your people, process and technology goals to GDPR and turn compliance into a competitive advantage for your organization or business.
Forrester predicts 80% of companies will fail to comply with GDPR in 2018
AN END-TO-END GDPR STRATEGY
With our expertise in global compliance across a diverse range of industries, we help organizations around the world to understand the impact of the GDPR on their business, gain control over documents containing personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI), and identify potential opportunities.
Our portfolio includes a complete set of tools and services to support your GDPR journey including consulting, system integration, software implementation and business process management.
Data inventory & file intelligence
- Identify what personal data you have and where it resides through comprehensive data mapping on corporate repositories, archives or systems (physical or digital assets)
- Understand the impact of legal requirements regarding data collection, processing, storage and retention on your operations
- Protect personal data in a centralized location and digitize paper documents for data extraction and elimination of physical records
- Classify data automatically with advanced metadata searching, indexing and analysis while detecting content-based compliance issues and opportunities
Privacy impact & risk assessment
- Prevent data loss, unauthorized access or disclosure with a tamper-proof audit trail based on corporate policies and end-user permissions
- Establish security controls and risk management plans to prevent data loss, unauthorized access, disclosure or system intrusion
- Avoid the unnecessary spread and exposure of sensitive data through dynamic data masking techniques (pseudonymization or anonymization)
- Extend control over your data throughout the documentation lifecycle from creation to storage on-premises and in cloud services, to sharing internally or externally
Information governance & data minimization
- Track your personal information workflows with full transparency, including procedures for obtaining and storing consent, user and content activity
- Support the data minimization requirements by maintaining records of processing activities, streamlining disposition processes and automating retention schedules
- Ensure governance via access permissions, audit trails, advanced search, automated policy enforcement and customizable notifications and reports
- Embed compliance and put privacy at the heart of any future projects or products to make data protection a seamless part of your organization’s everyday operations
Records management & compliance reviews
- Audit transparency and accountability activities in your systems to support data sovereignty and long-term storage requirements
- Reduce the risk of future operational costs and regulatory or legal sanctions, including the costs of litigation or investigations related to processing large data volumes
- Efficiently handle data access requests and breach notifications with a customized case management system that automates workflows
- Demonstrate continuous compliance with ongoing audits to earn global trust, increase brand reputation and enhance customer loyalty