Amplexor’s Global Content team will be in, Vienna Austria, for ISPOR 19th Annual European Congress, between 29 October and 2 November 2016.
Focusing on Managing Access to Medical Innovation: Strengthening the Methodology-Policy Nexus, ISPOR will provide you with numerous opportunities to:
- Learn new and novel applications in the conduct and use of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Engage with renowned experts in the field
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients
- Share research, ideas, and developments in an open objective environment
- Advance your career by participating in the ISPOR Short Course Program
- Stay current on HEOR regulatory and policy issues