With a 15-year-old custom-built intranet based on a legacy platform, Ethias was ready for a change.
Their one-way intranet was outdated, didn’t allow for employee engagement or file sharing, and the search engine wasn’t fit for purpose. The centralization of content on the communications department created a bottleneck for intranet updates, with the team having to go through a cumbersome and time-consuming process each time new content needed to be uploaded.
It was not possible to publish video on the intranet, forcing the company to develop a separate channel for video content.
- Customizable intranet tailored to insurance sector needs
- Easy-to-use intranet means anyone can publish content
- Out-of-the-box intranet built on Modern SharePoint
- Two-way communication increases employee engagement
- Multilingual feature saves time and enhances inclusivity
- Handy features include People Finder and Quick Links