Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Translation Project Manager who speaks fluent Dutch, to be part of our team in Lisbon (Paço de Arcos), Portugal.
The Translation Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer translation orders according to customer requirements and Acolad standards. This person will be a part of our Language Service team and will work on on deliveries for a portfolio of Dutch and French customers in our office in Paço de Arcos, Lisbon.
- ✔️ Day-to-day management of translation orders according to customer requirements and group standards.
- ✔️ Close collaboration with customers, account managers and translators/linguists.
- ✔️ Process improvement and linguistic quality optimisation.
- ✔️ Organisation and monitoring of overall workflow processes and timelines including service delivery (translation, revision, review and other linguistic services).
- ✔️ Monitoring of Service Delivery related KPIs, e.g. adherence to deadlines, vendor costs, in-house costs, productivity, volume per service and per language combination, number of complaints
- University Degree in in the field of translation, language, communication studies or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in service/project management or in similar roles (preferably related to Language Services).
- Fluent Dutch at a native or near-native level is mandatory, both spoken and written. Fluent English is also required. French is a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills. At ease working remotely (by phone, web meetings, etc.)
- Strong organisational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organise heavy workloads or complex project situations.
- Experience managing customer relationships.
- Autonomy, strong team spirit and proactive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload.
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- ⚕️ Health insurance
- 🚇 Transport allowance
- ➕ Seniority days
- 🔀 Flexible schedule
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities