Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a French translator/reviser to join our Language Services team in our office in Paço de Arcos - Lisbon, Portugal.
- ✔️ Translation and revision of editorial, technical, marketing, financial or legal texts from German into French, your native language. English and/or Italian as additional source languages are a plus
- ✔️ Produce translations using translation memory systems
- ✔️ Revise and review translations into French
- ✔️Perform terminology research, TM maintenance, and other related activities.
- ✔️Work in a team environment to meet the short-term (daily, weekly) and long-term (monthly, yearly) requirements of the projects requiring translation and revision work.
- ✔️ Meet deadlines and ensure quality according to the Acolad quality and quantity standards
- French native speaker.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in the field of translation, interpreting or language studies.
- A first experience as a translator in one or several of the above-mentioned text types.
- Perfect command of your mother tongue French (written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge of German. Knowledge of English and/or Italian is a plus.
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.) and practical experience in using computer translation tools (e.g. XTM).
- Motivation and flexibility in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Stress resistant.
- Independent, able to demonstrate initiative, but also able to work harmoniously with other team members (well-developed team spirit).
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Availability to work in Lisbon.
- ☀️ Location: Paço de Arcos, Lisbon
- 🍽️ Meal allowance
- ⚕️ Health insurance
- 🚇 Transport allowance
- ➕ Seniority days
- 🔀 Flexible schedule
- 🌎 International environment with multicultural teams
- 💼 Professional development and growth opportunities