Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
We are currently looking for a Migration Lead to join the team in our Lisbon office.
As Migration Lead you will be responsible for driving internal migrations of tools and/or processes and supporting change management initiatives, while ensuring excellent experiences and smooth transitions for internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute Internal Programs aimed at improving the organization’s performance, designed to deliver the organisational strategy or the business transformation
- Responsible for Migration projects as assigned, with primary focus on customer-specific production system/CAT/MT migrations and implementations.
- Mentoring and support to project teams on new systems and/or processes
- Provide consulting on specific migration topics, such as providing walk-through of new system to teams
- Lead internal teams through change management topics, from on-boarding through to implementation
- University level (Bachelor) or equivalent 3 years degree in Business, Communication and/or Language Services related.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an operations role.
- Operational service/project management processes and methodologies knowledge, preferably related to Language Services
- Client management skills – including difficult situations, conflicts resolution, and complaints
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good stress management
- A leadership mindset and ability to collaborate with and leading teams
- Very good level of English
- A solid knowledge of MS Office tools. Experience with PPS-Escaepe, FXTracker or Transplicity would be a plus.
- Meal allowance
- Transport allowance
- Health insurance
- Seniority days
- Flexible schedule
- International environment with multicultural teams
- Professional development and growth opportunities