Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand.
About the role
Are you looking for a marketing internship for autumn 2021 in an international company? Do you want a hands-on chance to learn a wide range of marketing skills as part of our global in-house marketing team? Are you interested in the life sciences industry? If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, then read on!
We are now looking to strengthen our marketing efforts for the life sciences industry by hiring an intern to support our Life sciences Marketing manager. This will be a paid internship starting in Autumn 2021.
You will join the global Acolad marketing team of over 30 in-house professionals, reporting directly to Life-sciences Field Marketing Manager. You will support the Life-sciences Marketing manager in wide range of the ongoing marketing activities such as expert webinar and event arrangements, emailing campaigns, digital advertising, updating sales documentation and publishing online content such as website pages, landing page or blog articles.
To succeed in this role, you should be fluent in English as a main interaction language. In addition, French or German language skills are highly beneficial.
In practical skills, you should be comfortable in writing short marketing texts such as emails, landing page and website text, using different content management systems and online platforms to publish content, supporting in webinar and event arrangements and enjoy interacting with different stakeholders – sales team, marketing colleagues in the global marketing team, internal and external experts.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application (resume and cover letter) today! We will review applications as we receive them and interviews of potential candidates will begin right away.
Skills we are looking for:
- Email marketing basics, (drafting emails and newsletters). Knowledge of emailing systems such as HubSpot or Mailchimp is considered a plus.
- Basics for updating website or using content management system. Knowledge of HubSpot, WordPress or AEM is considered a plus, but are not required.
- Interest or previous experience with webinar and event arrangements, such as sending invitations, reminders and post event messages, coordinating practical arrangements
- Excellent skills in Office 365 tools, especially Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint to enable you to update sales documentation
- Other useful skills or interest: Social media channels (Linkedin), Search engine optimization basics, Creating banners or promotional images (Canva), familiarity with Google Analytics and Google tools, interest in digital advertising
What we are looking for:
- You should be available to work during autumn 2021 / early winter 2022
- You have very good speaking and writing skills in French or German (native speakers are preferred) and are fluent in English. As an international team, we always value other languages as well.
- You are eager to learn and have a "growth-mindset". You are not afraid to come up with new ideas, collaborate in implementing new actions and analyze them in a test and learn spirit
- You are proactive and self-motivated, with a thirst to learn. You listen to the inputs and formulate the best way to proceed
- You are a team player, but are not afraid to take the lead in your own tasks and projects
- You like to work in an international team on international projects
- You are passionate about the Life Sciences industry (considered a plus)
- You have interest in languages and have a real drive to learn more about different marketing channels and tools
What we bring to the table
- Full-time, paid internship for a fixed term
- Office in Lisbon, possibility of working remotely
- Large global marketing team of 30+ experienced professionals to support you in the Acolad group
- Excellent chance to learn practical marketing skills using leading marketing tools and platforms
- A true team spirit and a common goal: customer satisfaction