Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
Amplexor relies on its international network of freelancers and agencies. This network, composed of native speakers, enables Amplexor to deliver translations in more than 80 languages, covering more than 650 language combinations.
Amplexor has a committed network of freelance partners that has collaborated with us for several years. As a result of evolving client needs we focus on continuously expanding and enhancing our service solutions. We believe in joining internal and external forces; working with dedicated experts to on-board, recruit and coordinate our group of freelance partners. Our team will work towards integrating you in our projects and help you become an important member of our group. We receive projects continuously and are always looking for professionals that want to be part of our success.
Are you available? If so, Amplexor would like to hear from you.
We have many daily projects and are looking for the very best translators to join us!
- Higher degree in translation or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of target language(s), advanced level knowledge of source language(s)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Practical experience in using CAT tools (e.g. Trados Studio, Across and Star Transit)
- Highly service minded and strong sense of adhering to deadlines
- Ideally, min 2 years of translating and other linguistic experience
It is advantageous to have any one or more of the following:
- Previous freelance experience in services: translation, transcreation, SEO, content writing, revision, review, post-editing, interpretation and other linguistic services
- Previous experience in translating technical, finance, life sciences, digital marketing and EU texts
- Previous experience in using Across, Start Transit and / or XTM are great asset
- Knowledge of more than one EU source language is an asset
- Long term partnership, where you are considered as a true co-worker
- Direct contact with our Service Management team
- Fair payment conditions and punctual payments
- Good opportunities for personal development