AMPLEXOR is an international leader in digital content solutions. For over 30 years, we accompany large scale companies to globalize their brand through innovative services for global content management. At AMPLEXOR Digital Germany we focus on helping clients improve their digital solutions through creating digital experience platforms as well as digital workplaces and enterprise information management.
We are constantly growing, and we are looking for a Front End Developer to join us in taking our projects to the next level:
- You are responsible for the "look and feel" and implementation of the "front end" of our content management applications.
- You write Front End code that is efficient, modular, reusable and testable.
- You share your knowledge of new developments in Front End with your colleagues during our regular gettogethers.
- You convince clients and your backend oriented colleagues that UX and accessibility is a priority.
- This is not your first job as a Front-Ender. You have at least 2 years of experience as a Front End developer.
- You have a degree in computer science (Bachelor or Master) or equivalent through experience;
- You have an eye for detail and a sense of design and UX;
- You are open minded and open to different technologies and methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum);
- Knowledge of Java and AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) is a plus;
- Knowledge of accessibility is a plus;
- You communicate fluently in German, knowledge of English considered a plus;
- You like to work in a team but can also work on your own.
- You will work on state-of-the-art projects.
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best.
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities.
- Early bird or evening owl? If you get the work done, you are flexible to do the work when you do it best. Work-life balance is key.
- Remote working has been normal for us for many years.
- A very attractive salary package.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!