Acolad is an international leader in language and content solutions, services and technologies. Represented by the brands Acolad, Amplexor, TextMaster and Livewords, the group is present in 25 countries and has a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguistics.
At Acolad, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed.
Joining Acolad means a unique opportunity for professional development through a collaborative global environment that promotes talent and creativity. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brand
- Receive translation/interpreting requests in all language combinations from the internal customer;
- Keep a record of translation/interpreting requests;
- Analyse received documents;
- Follow-up specific requests from the internal customer;
- Receive translated documents and carry out the incoming inspection of out-sourced translations;
- Incorporate possible corrections in translated documents;
- Deliver finalised translations to the internal customer;
- Receive RFTs and archive documents accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum Required – Translation/Languages/Linguistics related preferred);
- Fluent in English and German (Mandatory);
- Previous experience in Translation (Freelance or In-House Position);
- Previous experience in Project Management – Technical areas preferred;
- Knowledge of CAT-Tools, especially in XTRF (Mandatory);
- Good MS Office Skills;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Attention to detail;