Amplexor Life Sciences is a global provider of regulatory, quality and safety software solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies.
We have in-depth knowledge of industry regulations, trends and nomenclature. That expertise has made us a trusted partner of top 20 pharma and device companies as well as other small and mid-sized industry players.
Our solutions enable users to manage multi-lingual master data, content, and documents as well as regulatory information, quality processes and adverse event reports across the entire product lifecycle.
Why should you join us?
- we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our customers and employees
- we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future
- we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment
- every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed
- we are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands
- get an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams
Who are we looking for?
Amplexor is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible together with the project team to deliver the projects that meet the objectives set out by both external and internal stakeholders and result in high customer satisfaction.
As a Project Manager we will expect that you:
- assume the ownership of the project and responsibility for meeting project objectives within given parameters
- manage all project stakeholders, recognizing their needs and expectations and giving your best to meet them
- plan project activities and resources in the most efficient way, respecting the given project constraints
- follow the defined methodology, but showing the ability to adapt it to the project specifics when needed while conforming to the applicable quality standards
- manage project risks, issues and assumptions in a structured way, following best practices and raising awareness within the team and on the client side
- champion the lessons learned process, regularly collect feedback from all parties and implement improvements
- manage multiple projects of different sizes, from €50k to over €1M in revenue
- question the status quo and look for opportunities to improve Amplexor’s methodology and organization
- support pre-sales activities and recognize up-sell opportunities on projects
- enjoy working with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- feel equally comfortable communicating with project team members, clients and all levels of management
- know when to direct and when to step back and support the project team for optimal team performance
- can deliver bad news and give corrective feedback
- show a can-do attitude when faced with challenges and lead the team to overcome them
- 3 or more years of relevant project management experience in the same or similar industries
- Experience in managing projects with more than 250 man-days of project effort
- Very good technical project management knowledge
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English required, knowledge of German and/or Russian is a bonus
- Must possess good general computer skills and tools that are used by project managers in their everyday work (MS office, collaboration tools, issue tracking tools, scheduling tools, etc.)
- Must have the possibility to travel by car or by plane
- educational budget
- flexible working hours
- working remotely
- fully paid recreation activities (Multisport)
- daily meal allowance
- Christmas bonus
- holiday allowance
- work from home allowance
- paid voluntary pension fund
- baby bonus for newborns
- Christmas gifts for the children of our employees
- extra paid vacation day for the first day of school or kindergarten
- bring your dog to work