Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
AMPLEXOR Adriatic - a member of AMPLEXOR International - is an innovative and agile company serving top pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
We develop and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes, data, and content in the Life Science industry.
Our business is currently expanding, therefore, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Solution Development or Delivery team as Technical Consultant for Life Sciences Solutions.
Why should you join us?
- We are pioneers in the field of Information Systems for content management in the Life Sciences industry
- We work in an international environment with the biggest pharma, biotech, and medical device companies
- We are a family-friendly company with flexible working hours
- We support sports activities
- The work you do will have an impact on millions of people around the world.
- For the opportunity to gain experience, learn about the pharma industry and advance your career through personal and professional development supported by experienced mentors
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Work in a cross-functional team of experts delivering value to customers by meeting the business and regulatory requirements for solutions in Life Sciences industry
- Perform technical workshop with clients to gather business requirements for data migration and data integration needs
- Perform workshop to gather business requirements for building future reporting
- Create business and technical documentation including migration plan, migration specification, design specification, qualification scripts, etc.
- Define, together with your team, the requirements and design for the AMPLEXOR application platform to build a state-of-the-art Life Science industry application suite
- Act as subject matter expert for projects including analysis of legacy files, matching of data and validating data
- Design, develop and perform legacy data migrations/automations as well as configure data integrations with external systems to 3rd party solutions
- Design and configure data integrations with external systems to Client solution (web services, database level)
- Design and develop staging area for the reporting purpose
- Build the reports for the future solution
- Work with other subject matter experts and project teams to identify, define, document and design automatization of business processes within our solution
- Facilitate the knowledge transfer with the preparation of documentation and training
- Cooperate with your colleagues in presales, implementation, and support activities in an international environment
Technologies you will be working with:
- Custom Migration/Automation Engine, based on XML technology
- OpenText Documentum, which uses DQL (Documentum Query Language - upper level of SQL)
- Oracle / MS SQL / PostgreSQL database
- Logi Reporting
- Elastic Search
- Linux & MS Windows Server
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) for business and technical documentation
- Ability to systematically analyze and efficiently solve problems
- Ability to visualize your ideas in a clear and simple way
- Excellent knowledge of English language, written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of XML
- You are the person in the team who loves to keep a wide overview of the technical solution
- Strong communicator - you can adjust your language, depending on the person standing in front of you
- Ability to share knowledge and working together with your team to create the best result
- Proactive approach to work
- Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge
- Document Management System and Business Process Management experience
- Experience with data migration/integration
- Basic knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Basic knowledge of Logi Report
- Basic knowledge of java web-based architecture
- Basic knowledge of web-servers technology
- Basic knowledge of networking client/server configurations
- Experience with DWH and BI
- Basic knowledge of AGILE methodology
- Training and coaching are priorities for us, investing in your strengths is what we do best
- Opportunity to grow. Bring your ideas and we will listen to you and help you to create your own opportunities
- Not having the same work schedule everyday requires flexibility from you as an employee. We will make sure you can get the best compensation possible. Work-life balance is key.
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!