Amplexor is a leading provider of global content lifecycle management solutions, combining Enterprise Content Management technology and Professional Services for the Public, Aerospace- Defense and Transportation, Energy and Environment, Manufacturing and the Life Sciences sectors. We provide an equal opportunity workplace with international career prospects for innovative professionals. If you like to work in a multicultural environment where your professional development is taken seriously, send us your application. You might be the person we are looking for!
About the role:
Amplexor Canada is seeking experienced technical wirter in the Aerospace field.
- Write English documentation for maintenance and supply in the aerospace field
- Validate written procedures with engineering
- Revise and control the quality of documents
- University degree in aerospace;
- Minimum of 5 years of pertinent experience in writing technical documentation;
- High proficiency in English.
- Knowledge about mark-up languages (SGML, XML)
- Excellent skills with Arbortext Editor (AE)
- Knowledge of S1000D standard
- Good organization skills and proficiency in setting priorities.
- Striving for work excellence and respect of deadlines.
- Capacity to work under stress.
-4 Weeks vacations
-Group Health Insurance