Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of big or complex language services projects in your portfolio, with the ultimate goal of delivering the product to the customer.
- Manage the schedule, budget, and workflow of projects assigned according to client requirements
- Identify and communicate risks to delivery, quality, or budget to the customer in a timely manner
- Proactively strive to achieve process improvements to enhance the customer experience and delivery
- Manage against established budget and GPM for the project and the account in general
- Maintain and develop Amplexor’s relationship with clients
- High School Diploma or University Degree in lieu of experience
- 1-3 years of practical experience in project management especially in coordinating language service projects
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Experience with project management tools and CAT tools is a plus
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
- Resilient in stressful situations
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
The salary range for the candidates physically located in Colorado is $50-70k. The salary for candidates outside of Colorado will be determined based on experience and location. The package also includes variable compensation based on meeting assigned objectives
Amplexor offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.