Amplexor is a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. As part of the Acolad group, together with TextMaster and Livewords, Amplexor is present in 25 countries and combines a network of over 2,000 internal experts worldwide and +20,000 external linguists.
At Amplexor, every position is key to our global growth: we know that we will only succeed if our people succeed. We are continuously looking for new talent (like you!) to support our mission to drive growth and innovation across some of the world’s leading brands. Joining Amplexor means an opportunity to be part of an international group that promotes professional development, talent and creativity through collaborative environments with cross-functional, global teams.
We are currently looking for a Project Unit Manager. The job holder be responsible for the management of the overall performance of a BPO Service Team.
- Business Management: manage and ensure profitable growth of a set of industry customers according to internal processes and rules; supervise all personnel related activities – feedback management, process improvement, documentation, etc., in collaboration with Director of Account Management and BPO team leads.
- People Management: lead the project management/coordination and artwork management teams; manage performance.
- Service Portfolio: contribute to the enhancement of the group service portfolio (improve existing services, support the creation and implementation).
- A completed University degree, preferably in Business Management or Engineering
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Project/People Management or in similar roles/businesses (preferably related to Language Services)
- 2-3 years of proven experience in a mid- level management role
- Excellent People Management skills
- Ability to drive change
- Experience with Project Management tools
- Very good organization skills
- Solution oriented
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g MS Office)
The salary range for the candidates physically located in Colorado is $60-70k. The salary for candidates outside of Colorado will be determined based on experience and location. The package also includes variable compensation based on meeting assigned objectives
Amplexor offers a comprehensive benefits package. New employees are eligible to receive benefits on the first day of the month after their start date. Highlights of the program include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Account options (range of $6,000 to $14,000 depending on election and coverage levels).
- Many other voluntary options to choose from: Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Buy-Up Short-Term Disability, Identity Theft, Legal Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance.
- 401(k) plan with 50% match on 12% employee contribution - providing an employer contribution of up to 6%.
In addition to the benefits package, Amplexor also offers the following time off:
- Starting with 15 days of paid time off annually, with ability to move to 28 days within five years of tenure.
- Nine paid holidays per year.