41 OFFICES in 22 COUNTRIES
At AMPLEXOR we innovate, we are experienced and committed to our clients and employees.
We provide digital state-of-the-art solutions that are both universal and tailored to our clients’ needs.
At AMPLEXOR we think global, we think ahead and we think about the future.
At AMPLEXOR we give you the space to grow and the opportunity to develop an international career in a multicultural environment.
AMPLEXOR Adriatic - a member of the AMPLEXOR International group, is an innovative and agile company with clients (mainly pharmaceutical companies) in more than 20 countries worldwide, including US, India, Israel, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Indonesia etc. We produce and implement IT solutions for managing regulated processes and content in Lifesciences.
Why should you join us?
- We are pioneers in the field of Information Systems for content management in pharma
- We are working in international environment with the biggest pharma, biotech and medical device companies
- We offer competitive pay with bonuses
- We do regular travels to clients and visiting beautiful cities all around the World
- We are family friendly company with flexible working time
- We support your sport activities
- And because of the fact that the work you do has impact on millions of people around the world.
- Do you need any additional motivation?
- Doing meaningful work not just for Pharma industry but also for well-being of people is a big motivation for all of us. So be prepared to see many smiling faces in our offices! :)
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for people with can-do attitude willing to face daily challenges in a thriving working environment. If you have a good work ethic and you are willing to learn new things… this is your chance!
As a Technical Consultant you will:
- Be a “hybrid” of a system engineer and a developer, taking care and configuring of AMPLEXOR solutions on top of existing AMPLEXOR application platform
- Perform legacy data migrations from external sources to our solution using a proprietary migration engine
- Design and Configure Data integration with external systems to our solution (web services, database level)
- Design and Configure automatization of processes within our solution
- Occasional deploy or/and installation of additional software, patches, upgrades
- Facilitate the knowledge transfer with preparation of documentation and trainings
- Cooperate with your colleagues in presales, implementation and support activities in an international environment
Technologies you will be working with:
- Custom Migration/Automation Engine, which uses XML syntax
- Documentum, which uses DQL (Documentum Query Language - upper level of SQL)
- Oracle / MS SQL database
- Elastic Search
- Linux & MS Windows Server
- Finally, MS Word for installation and qualification documentation
Excellent knowledge of English language, written and verbal
Good knowledge of SQL
Basic knowledge of XML
Basic knowledge of networking client/server configurations
Proactive approach to work
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Good communication and social skills
Experience with data migration/integration
Basic knowledge of java web-based architecture
Basic knowledge of web-servers technology
Knowledge of software development
Pharmaceutical and/or quality process knowledge
Document and content management systems experience
Basic knowledge of SCRUM methodology