Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed Hungarian in-house translator with German and English who would like to join our team in Riga.
- Executing timely and accurately highly technical translations/revisions according to the customer requirements and the company’s quality standards from German and English into Hungarian.
- Contribute to the testing and adoption of new translation tools.
- Perform Translation Memory maintenance and other production support related tasks.
- Perfect command of Hungarian and German language – grammar, language rules, style etc.
- Thorough knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of computer translation tools e.g. Across, Transit, SDL Studio, memoQ is a must.
- Ability to work within a team towards a shared goal, willingness to collaborate with colleagues in other teams/departments, ready to share own experience and adjust to at times unpredictable workflow.
- Good communication skills (email, phone) and knowledge of commonly used computer desktop applications and services (e.g. MS Office, production applications, Adobe Acrobat, Internet).
- Strong self-starting and organization skills in order to meet tight deadlines and organize heavy workloads.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or as part of a local or virtual team.
- Completed higher education in a related field (preferable in translation, linguistics, engineering) would be an advantage.
- Support with relocation to Riga, including provision of initial accommodation (1 month rent) and trip to Riga.
- Enjoy international work environment with colleagues from 7 different countries (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NX1WAL8Bjw&t=1s).
- Competitive salary in Latvian market (annual salary till 20,000 EUR) accompanied by other incentives (private health insurance, paid language courses, annual bonus).
- Flexible work schedule and work from home.
- Vast opportunities to learn all about translation business and participate in various training / webinars e.g. CAT tools, latest industry trends, events organized by our clients for knowledge exchange etc.
- Work in a multicultural company with over 30 years of experience and a steady position among the top 10 worldwide market leaders for language services.
- Experience the life and culture in Latvia (learn more about Riga here: www.liveriga.com).