Is innovation your cup of tea? Love the idea of working on international projects in a rewarding and dynamic environment? What are you waiting for? Embrace the future with us!
We are a global leader in language, content and digital solutions. For more than 30 years, we have been helping renowned organizations grow their brands internationally through innovative websites, efficient intranets, collaborative platforms and expertly translated content. We are proud to say we are well known across industries and geographies and have the privilege of working with some of the world’s largest companies.
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed Hungarian in-house translator with English source language skills who would like to join our team in Berlin.
- Execute timely and accurately highly specified translations/revisions for public sector customers according to their requirements and Amplexor’s quality standards from English into Hungarian
- Collaborate with Senior Linguists / act as a Senior Linguist on quality assurance matters and perform production support activities
- Higher education (BA level or higher) in translation or other field
- Hungarian as mother tongue and ability to produce high quality translations into Hungarian
- Thorough knowledge of English as a source language; other EU languages would be a plus.
- Previous experience in translating and revising public (EU) texts is strongly preferred, additional translation and revision experience in other domains is an asset
- Practical knowledge of quality assurance tools (SDL Studio, XBench, other) is an asset
- Flexible working hours
- Central location in the heart of Berlin
- Subsidy for transport and lunch
- Free coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit
- Casual office dress code
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Work in a stable and international work environment with multicultural teams (video about company here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkxxNpfWmc)
Both experienced linguists and linguists in the beginning of their careers are welcome to get in touch with us.
In case you are interested in this type of work but not in relocating, you are welcome to send us an application for freelance-based cooperation