Remote access to critical engineering data and documents
AMPLEXOR PlantLocalExpert provides real time access to approved technical documents, avoiding paper deliveries and manual operations. Suitable for mobile workers in remote site locations, PlantLocalExpert allows the document repository to be accessible through laptops and tablets.
Owner-operators can electronically bulk load technical documents and drawings from their “main” repository into AMPLEXOR PlantLocalExpert. Documents of all types are automatically indexed for optimized search and easy display.
- Automated update of new releases of approved drawings and documents managed in the “main” repository
- Access to up-to-date and approved documents
- Easy to use application, available on laptots, tablets or local servers
- Advanced search capabilities (thumbnails, tags, attributes, keywords, etc.)
- Compatible with various document formats (PDF, Office, HTML 5 native, etc.)
- Enable uninterrupted access to critical documents for multiple users on the local site network
- Provide a common portal for operations and asset documentation from different systems
- Reduce overall operating costs
- Ensure compliance with business rules and regulatory requirements
- Reduce downtime, failure and preventive maintenance
- Avoid penalties and litigation
- Improve safety
- Capitalize on the knowledge of the plant/site
IMPLEMENTATION AND SETUP
The main objective of the setup is the integration and indexation of existing applicable documents, notably drawings and PID, with link resolution between tag numbers and documents.
The dedicated “Document Integration Workshop” module allows an automated and smooth integration and indexation of legacy documents.
The initial integration is usually performed by AMPLEXOR consultants as follows:
- Analysis of specification numbering and CAD charter
- Configuration of tags and collection of hyperlinks
- Configuration of the entry navigation pages
- Building of a global Technical Document Register
- Bulk integration and indexation