ISPOR 20th Annual European Congress
4 - 8 November 2017
ISPOR’s European Congress is an international forum highlighting research and methods that advance the quality and value of health care decisions.
ISPOR is recognized globally as the leading educational and scientific organization for health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and its use in health care decisions. Why attend ISPOR’s European Congress?
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in health care.
- Advance your career by being an active participant in ISPOR events (i.e., attend an ISPOR Short Course program, present a poster, network with world-renowned leaders in HEOR)
Visit us at the booth 109
Did you know that AMPLEXOR Life Sciences is the only partner you need to deliver global market-specific content? From multi-lingual content creation, to content management to publishing, AMPLEXOR Life Sciences provides end-to-end solutions tailored to your needs. Visit our life sciences experts at the booth 109 to learn more!
- 31 Pre-Congress Short Courses
- 2,500 Presentations in the form of Plenary Sessions, Issue Panels, Workshops, Forums, Symposia, Research Podium Presentations, and Research Poster Presentations
- 110+ Exhibitors
- Evening Social Event
Scottish Event Campus (SEC)
Glasgow G3 8YW, UK