IDMP Compliance Challenge: Navigating through uncertainty
27 - 29 March 2017
This marcus evans conference will focus on IDMP compliance preparations benchmarking and knowledge-sharing for the phased approach deadlines in the context uncertainty and expectations for the final guidelines.
This marcus evans conference will focus on gathering corporate professionals from Regulatory Operations, Regulatory Affairs, Master Data Management, Regulatory Information Systems and other key stakeholder departments progressing on IDMP projects in the uncertainty context with already some lessons learnt and practices to share for those who are less advanced in the journey.
Join this practitioner IDMP knowledge exchange platform to discuss latest regulatory developments from EMA, FDA developments on GINAS and hear a number of case studies on IDMP projects, technology selection, preparations for the first iteration, practical experiences on unstructured information and other key areas compliance requirements preparations.
Make your IDMP easy and agile, with Integral RIM
Romuald Braun, VP Strategy, AMPLEXOR Life Sciences | 27th March at 18:00
- Concept of Integral RIM
- How does IDMP fit into next generation RIM?
- Use cases demonstrating Integral IDMP as enabler for business transformation
- Do you need MDM for IDMP?
- Value of Integral IDMP and Integral RIM
ProductExpert - the first ISO IDMP Compliant Solution
Talk with our experts at the event and learn more about ProductExpert - the first ISO IDMP compliant solution available on the market, which enables users to meet IDMP related requirements. One time data entry. One source of truth.
To schedule a meeting, please contact us at email@example.com or call +386 7 393 06 00.
- Benchmark with practitioners ahead of the curve
- Manage effective compliance work and IDMP strategy despite missing EMA guidelines
- Focusing on the 1st iteration in practice
- Preparing for 2nd and further iterations
- Discussing XEVMPD to IDMP: Data migration questions
Hilton London Canary Wharf
SOUTH QUAY, Marsh Wall, Isle of Dogs