Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs Summit
18 - 20 October 2016
Achieve fast and compliant global product approval through direct regulatory authority access and real time updates. For the first time ever, Informa's Pharmaceutical Labelling has come together with Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets and Global eSubmissions conference streams, providing enhanced networking opportunities and a platform for cross-functional discussion.
3 Conferences in 1 Location
- Global eSubmissions - Get your burning questions answered in Russian GMP requirements interactive troubleshooting session; Q&A session on registration in Ukraine; Brazil and China Q&A sessions; and Collaboration Zone round tables on Russia & CIS, Turkey & MENA, Latin America. and Asia-Pacific
- Regulatory Affairs in Emerging Markets - Join interactive round tables to share experiences with EU eCTD Module 1 Specification v3.0; Global Collaboration Zone to overcome challenges with global eCTD requirements; and IDMP experience exchange as part of the IDMP Focus Day
- Pharmaceutical Labelling - Join your peers in an interactive discussion forum examining strategies to improve communication between pharmacovigilance, labelling, regulatory affairs and risk management; overcome labelling challenges resulting from increasing serialisation and coding requirements by attending the in-depth serialisation workshop
Getting more value from your RIM Program
Wednesday, 19 October | 14:35 - 15:10 | Global eSubmissions stream
- Take a look at a next generation RIM solution and learn what makes it different.
- Learn about an ecosystem of integral capabilities that bring advantages to your business.
- Apply these concepts to your RIM (upgrade) project.
Speaker: Steve Scribner, Founder and Managing Consultant, The Scribner Group, USA on behalf of AMPLEXOR
Maritim proArte Hotel