8 - 9 June 2017
Join AMPLEXOR’s team at WebTomorrow and find out how to prepare your organization for the digital future and deliver premium digital experiences to your customers
AMPLEXOR will exhibit as a Gold Sponsor at the upcoming WebTomorrow, the leading event regarding the future of everything digital taking place on 8 and 9 June at the Flanders Expo in Ghent, Belgium.
WebTomorrow is about providing attendees and their organizations with the right knowledge to improve their marketing operations and prepare for the digital transformation while staying ahead of competitors in a fast-changing digital era.
The conferences’ program is spread across four tracks focusing on Innovation and the latest technology applications, Marketing best practices and future trends, Entrepreneurship and success stories and Society and how it’s been affected by technology with industry examples.
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Visit our booth or book a meeting with our experts who will be glad to demonstrate how AMPLEXOR can help your business:
- Build a tailor-made strategy to support your digital initiatives
- Design a solid localized and multichannel online presence to ensure visibility through brand consistency through websites, social media, apps, and more
- Deliver premium digital experiences to your customers focused on engagement and satisfaction
- Implement automation tools to respond quickly and more effectively to customer, competitor, and market conditions
- Engage, attract, retain and convert customers across the globe through optimized and winning content
FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY
Competition closed on 4 June 2017
Whether you’re new to digital marketing or an experienced veteran, you’ll get valuable insights on:
- Current digital challenges and opportunities and how can your company benefit from them
- How to make the right choices to strengthen your online strategy
- The latest tools and trends supporting digital customer experience
- The future of data and technology driven content and media
- Which experts and expertise your company needs to engage, attract and retain customers
- Network and connect with more than 1.300 digital experts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
WebTomorrow is aimed to all professionals working in organizations or projects that involve digital technology, digital marketing or their applications in industries such as transportation, government, manufacturing, etc. This may include (but not limited to):
CEOs, CMOs, senior marketers and branders, digital executives and professionals, web & mobile strategists, designers and web project managers, e-commerce managers, campaign managers, marketing executives, business analysts and consultants, business leaders, business developers, agency executives, and anyone else who operates in the digital community.
Couldn't make it to WebTomorrow?