16 - 18 May 2017
Meet our Product Information Solutions expert in Springfield, Massachusetts at EASTEC – the East Coast’s premier manufacturing event
Whatever your manufacturing niche, you’ll find what you need at the 35th edition of EASTEC. This year’s theme, "Human ingenuity, manufacturing brilliance", will bring together a diverse group of industry experts in a collaborative environment. Eastec aims to connect your company with resources that can solve your most pressing problems, improve productivity and increase profits.
Learn about the latest trends, products and technology advances for the manufacturing industry and enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to network with industry experts via interactions with exhibitors, numerous complimentary keynote addresses, lunch-and-learn sessions, additive manufacturing workshops, new product presentations and technology demonstrations.
While visiting the event, meet with the AMPLEXOR team to learn how our Product Information Solutions can help your company increase efficiency and decrease operational costs through centralized, transparent management of product documentation.
At EASTEC you will:
- Interact with over 500 exhibitors offering innovative technologies that could enhance your business
- Explore a wide range of solutions that solve challenges “from the top floor to the shop floor”
- Access the latest information on hot topics, such as additive and smart manufacturing
- Discover cutting-edge methods for improving operations
Who should attend
EASTEC welcomes all professionals in the manufacturing industry who want to keep their operations current, including business owners, engineers, designers, production managers and purchasing executives.
Discover AMPLEXOR’s Innovative Solutions
Product Information Solutions
- Keep internal & external documentation up to date and accessible via tools to manage large volumes of content across all stages of the product lifecycle and content creation process
- Optimize product information management and after-sales services
- Provide transparency and ensure compliance through XML technology and a centralized collaborative software platform
- Seamlessly integrate solutions with existing information systems
- Deliver intuitive user experiences and increase stakeholder engagement through tailormade strategies to improve brand awareness, attractiveness and consistency
- Identify unique selling propositions and create the best content to promote them
- Provide the tools to identify pain points and measure metrics for continuous improvement
Eastern States Exposition
1305 Memorial Ave, West Springfield