Americana - The Environment Forum and the International Environmental Technology Fair
21 - 23 March 2017
Meet our Product Information Solutions expert at Americana– one of the largest environmental forums and international trade shows
Americana, the Environment Forum and the International Environmental Technology Fair, showcases nearly 200 conferences, workshops and round tables, as well as 350 exhibitors and more than 10,000 international visitors. It is the place to learn about the latest technical, scientific and commercial issues impacting the environment.
While visiting the event, meet with the AMPLEXOR team to learn how our Product Information Solutions and Global Content Suite can help your company centrally and transparently manage global documentation to increase efficiency, while supporting your environmental and social goals.
- Learn the latest technical, scientific and commercial issues impacting the environment in nearly 200 conferences, workshops and roundtables
- Find your future partners at over 3,000 Business Matchmaking meeting opportunities
- Meet and network with environmental technologies leading experts from Canada, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany and many more
- Share your expertise and exchange ideas with 1,500 attendees from all over the world
- The circular economy
- Industrial development 4.0
- Smart cities
- Government sustainable development strategies
Check the full conference schedule to find the most relevant sessions to your business.
Discover AMPLEXOR’s Innovative Solutions
Product Information Solutions
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and easily accessible
- Leverage highly collaborative tools to enable efficient interactions among writers, suppliers and end users
- Optimize product information management and after-sales services
- Ensure documentation is 100% compliant with IT security standards
- Seamlessly integrate the solution with existing information systems
Global Content Suite
- Increase efficiency and reduce time to market with a global content strategy
- Reduce risk and enter new markets with industry-specific content that is translated and localized for any target audience in over 500 language combinations
- Reduce costs and timelines by centralizing multilingual content management on a collaborative platform that integrates with existing systems
Palais des congrès
201 Viger West, Montréal
QC H2Z 1X7
Can't make it to Montreal?