With years of experience in Content Management Implementations, Amplexor offers ECM consulting services - driven by Best-Practice and focusing on feasibility.
ECM Solutions are all too often implemented by technological means only. Amplexor tends to analyze and optimize the way in which its customers create, use and interact with information - in accordance with 3 perspectives:
- Information: Whether we're discussing office documents, web pages or XML documents, Amplexor looks at them as valuable information assets. How is the information structured? How is it created? In which business processes is the information implicated and how should it be accessed and retrieved?
- People: Which users need to interact with the information? Who is creating or publishing information? Do they need guidelines or training in order to work effectively with information? How do they want to interact with ECM tools and methods without feeling constrained in their work-routine?
- Technology: Which technology components are necessary to establish an ECM/WCM Architecture that will fit the business needs of an organization? How do you make sure that this ECM/WCM architecture is flexible enough to cover future developments, and that its components are replaceable or upgradeable?
Our consulting services in the field of Enterprise Content Management and Web Content Management include:
- ECM Strategy and Roadmap
- Information Architecture (IOA: Information Organization and Access)
- Functional Analysis and Functional Design for ECM projects
- ECM Technology Vendor Assessment
- Technical consulting and Proof of Concepts
- Technical and Functional Audits of ECM architectures